1.What are the basic cognitions of Supermicro motherboards?
1. The BIOS commonly used by Supermicro motherboards is the AMI BIOS.
2. Common shortcut keys for BIOS: DEL (enter BIOS), F3 (restore factory default settings), F4 (save BIOS settings and exit), F11 (select boot options at system startup).
3. In the Supermicro model, the parameter with L is an entry-level product, and the price is relatively cheap; S is single, D is dual, and M is four or more; G is the GPU solution type; A is the workstation solution type; F stands for remote control management function.
2. Does Supermicro server motherboard have remote control function?
Yes, the IPMI (Remote Management Function) of the Supermicro motherboard is also called BMC. It has a dedicated independent RJ45 interface, which is usually above the USB interface on the back of the motherboard. At the same time, the LAN 1 network port on the motherboard also has the function of IPMI. At the same time, the remote management IP address and network IP address of the LAN 1 network port are also independently separated.
3. What is the problem when the Supermicro motherboard is stuck in the LOGO interface after booting, and then the B7 or B9 code is prompted in the lower right corner?
Stuck in the boot logo interface and prompts B7 or B9 codes, indicating that the motherboard is stuck when it self-tests to the memory. Please check whether the memory is in good contact, whether the gold fingers are oxidized, or whether the memory has compatibility or quality problems. Please check if the motherboard memory slot is intact.
4. Why can't I find the hardware device under the system after I insert the graphics card or other function cards?
The PCIE slot is directly controlled by the CPU. If you are using a dual motherboard but only one CPU is installed, it is likely that the slot of your card is controlled by another CPU, so make sure that you use the slot It is controlled by the CPU you have installed.
5. Why can't X10SRA recognize USB keyboard and mouse when installing WINDOWS system?
Win7 and Server 2008R2 inbox drivers do not recognize the Asmedia USB3.0 controller. So make sure the USB device (keyboard, mouse or ODD) is connected to the C / D / E / F port during the installation process. Otherwise these USB devices will not work properly.
>> Port A/B (USB 14/15) and header (USB 16/17) >> Asmedia USB3.0
>> Port C/D/E/F (USB 10/11/12/13) >> Intel USB3.0
6. What should I do if the IPMI user password is changed?
The IPMI user password cannot be reset through the BIOS. We need Supermicro's "IPMICFG" management tool to reset IPMI. IPMICFG management software can be run through DOS, UEFI, WINDOWS and other systems. In DOS and UEFI, we can perform the operation of restoring the factory default settings of IPMI by executing ipmicfg -fde. After recovery, we can operate IPMI through the default user password (the default user password is all uppercase ADMIN)
Ask a question
Before submitting an after-sales request, please note：
· If we determine that the issue does not fall within the scope of the Bilde warranty, we will notify you and inform other paid service plans.
· Before returning, you must obtain the RMA number from the company's after-sales department.
· Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Returned products without an RMA number on the box may be returned.
· For indirect customers and end users, we recommend that you consult your dealer for after-sales services.
· In order for us to provide the best service, please describe your problem in as much detail as possible.
· If the product has been abused, misused or altered, the RMA number will automatically expire. The customer will bear the cost of returning the goods.
· You can request RMA online or download the RMA application form.
RAM REWORK POLICY
In order to provide you with the best service, please read the following RMA Rework Policy:
The entire system or server:
1. If the entire system is repaired:
- The RMA department may only repair Supermicro® and other brands of servers or systems that are fully assembled in the company.
The entire system sent back to UnionLink must remain in the same condition as it was originally opened.
If the customer installs any additional components or components in the system, the RMA request will be rejected.
If any wrong parts or components are returned to the Union, the RMA request will be rejected.
2. All RMA items delivered will be inspected. Bühler is not responsible for any missing parts or system damage caused during transit. If any defective parts are found during the inspection, the customer must be notified.
3. Biande is not responsible for the parts or accessories pre-installed in the system and will not be repaired.
4. DoubleLink is not responsible for system/server damage caused by non-doubled pre-installed devices in the system and will not be repaired.
5. If the part/component that caused the damage is excluded from the shipment, then UnionLink will not repair the system/server.
6. The company/server must be installed and returned to the customer in the same manner or packaged as when the goods were received.
7. The warranty terms apply to the RMA fee of the server. The customer must be notified of any additional fees or equipment replacement.
1. Biande is not responsible for any accessories delivered with the motherboard and will not be repaired.
2. Biande is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse, misuse or improper packaging of the customer.
3. If the motherboard cannot be repaired or the parts required for repair have been discontinued, the board must be returned to the customer "as is".
4. The warranty terms apply to the RMA fee for the motherboard. The customer must be notified of any additional fees or equipment replacement.
Online supportQQ：3001236843 phone：0755-28482709-8001
24-hour hotlineQQ：3001236843 phone：0755-28482709-8001
Rack server Tower server Multi-node server Distributed storage All flash storage Hybrid flash storage Cloud storage Big data storage Silent series Rendering series automated industry