- Time of issue:2019-08-28 00:00:00
The operational efficiency of enterprises is getting higher and higher. If the field equipment fails or fails, it will bring huge time and money loss to the enterprise. However, many companies do not have any maintenance needs, and each year, in order to comply with a fixed maintenance schedule, and their equipment suppliers will also carry out routine maintenance, resulting in increased service costs.
Remote monitoring of IoT equipment is one of the main applications of the Industrial Internet of Things. It can realize the comprehensive sensing, dynamic transmission and real-time analysis of equipment data. It has been implemented on commercial central air conditioners, large welding machines, tower cranes, machine tools and other equipment. Large-scale deployment.
The industrial equipment remote monitoring system based on the industrial IoT communication solution can remotely monitor the operating status and working environment parameters of the equipment through remote monitoring. By analyzing the historical data, it is possible to predict the failure of the equipment in advance, and to achieve early intervention and maintenance, which will reduce or eliminate unplanned downtime. If the equipment is running normally, the maintenance period can be extended to reduce the maintenance frequency. At the same time, through the statistical analysis of product failure points and working environment information, the design of the product can be effectively improved, the software and hardware iteration speed of the product can be accelerated, and the market competitiveness of the product can be improved.
The application of industrial IoT solutions can help companies achieve the following management advantages:
1. Support various communication standards. Support for automatically calling program files from the device from the device side.
2. The industrial IoT solution can package and call multiple programs remotely, support online processing of machine tools, and realize simultaneous online processing of multiple machine tools.
3. The industrial Internet of Things solution supports multiple devices to simultaneously call the required processing programs, automatically generate file transfer information reports, facilitate statistical and verification management, and provide complete error information reports.
4. The Industrial IoT solution provides various ways of comparing functions of different NC programs, facilitating comparison of differences between two or more programs, and providing program database management functions.
5. provide a rich interface, support RS-232/485/422, CAN and other communication interfaces to meet a variety of field devices such as PLC\DCS\SCADA
6. compatible with a variety of protocols, support a variety of industrial communication protocols such as Moudus.
7. a variety of industrial-grade wireless communication methods, support 2G/3G/4G / Ethernet, Wi-Fi and other data communication methods.
8. support a variety of IoT communication protocols, such as HTTP, HTTPS, MQTT, AMQPS and so on.
9. support access to a variety of mainstream cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure IOT, Ali IOT cloud, Baidu cloud, and the basic cloud services of the three major operators, to facilitate customer differential deployment, support for millions of concurrent and billions of access .
10. Improve the equipment management platform to help realize remote configuration management, visual monitoring, statistical analysis of data, and predictive maintenance of customers.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Rack server Tower server Multi-node server Distributed storage All flash storage Hybrid flash storage Cloud storage Big data storage Silent series Rendering series automated industry